- This event has passed.
February 7 @ 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm$5.00
at the Greater Pine Island Elks
REGISTRATION FOR THE CHILI CONTEST IS OPEN!
Step up and join 10 chef contestants who will battle for this year’s Chili Cook-Title
The deadline for contest entry is February 1st
NO REGISTRATION FEE
$5.00 Tasting Fee -Appetizer Buffet, drink specials, entry into door prize raffle and donations.
1. Contestants must pre-register.
2. Contestants must sign-in at the registration upon arrival. Chili drop-off: 4:30 -5:30PM
3. Chili must be prepared in advance and brought in a crockpot.
4. Chili must be warm upon arrival. Please note, not heat up cold chili.
5. Contestants must prepare between 3-5 quarts of chili.
6. All ingredients are OK to use, no restrictions. If you are using ingredients people may be allergic to, please let a House Committee member know so it can be posted at your station.
7. Lodge will provide common condiments such as: oyster crackers, shredded cheese, diced onions and sour cream.
8. Eating utensils such as: bowls, spoons and napkins will be provided.
9. Contestants are responsible for the clean-up of their station
*** If you have any additional questions, please let me know and I will do my best to answer them: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-346-7226
TO REGISTER for the 1st ANNUAL ELKS CHILI COOK OFF:
EMAIL YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS TO email@example.com